Monday 31 January 2011

Monday 31/01/2011

Firstly, this is an updated version of my Gantt chart after taking some comments on board:















Secondly, I think I have completely fixed the login and logout authentication. Different users can see their own data after logging in. It has been successfully tested. Before achieved this state, the system has driven me mad. For example, the "Home" link was broken and it just made everything totally messed.

Finally, I am ready to move on to the next task, which is to fix "Zero-gap" problem described before.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Henry!!!

    Sorry to hear that it was a struggle to fix this. I hope the next task will not be.

    It would be useful to know what kind of problems you encountered (e.g. why was the home link broken? How did you fix it?). This is not only for future reference to others who may also work on the system, but also for your own reference, if for example in a few months from now you run into similar problems.

    See you later.

    ReplyDelete