Wednesday 23 February 2011

Modelling problem

I think I am in good track to mathematically model the energy problem for 9-month report using multi-agent systems.

Typically, one of the solution to reduce energy costs and carbon emission is to flatten the energy consumption as much as possible. Given this, my model generally has three main things to sum up:
- Tasks allocation (agent can schedule  the list of activities on the specific time scale for consumers)
- Human-Agent Interaction (Users can interact with the scheduling)
- Agent can learn activities in the past to have a better schedule in the future.

This model also takes FigureEnergy into account as the system requires users to annotate their activities daily.

I am writing up my models soon after having discussion with my supervisors :).

No comments:

Post a Comment